This version brings some improvements and a bunch of bugfixes.
Hashes check when installing
Whenever you install packages with poetry, they will be verified against the hashes
present in the
pyproject.lock file to increase security.
- Fixed handling of post releases.
- Fixed python restricted dependencies not being checked against virtualenv version.
- Fixed python/platform constraint not being picked up for subdependencies.
- Fixed skipped packages appearing as installing.
- Fixed platform specification not being used when resolving dependencies.