Announcing Poetry 1.1.8
Published on August 19, 2021 in Releases
The Poetry team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Poetry 1.1.8.
This release is a bugfix release.
If you have a previous version of Poetry installed via the official installer, getting Poetry 1.1.8 is as easy as:
$ poetry self update
- Fixed an error with repository prioritization when specifying secondary repositories. (#4241)
- Fixed the detection of the system environment when the setting
virtualenvs.createis deactivated. (#4330, #4407)
- Fixed the evaluation of relative path dependencies. (#4246)
- Fixed environment detection for Python 3.10 environments. (#4387)
- Fixed an error in the evaluation of
in/not inmarkers (python-poetry/poetry-core#189)