Announcing Poetry 1.1.6
Published on April 14, 2021 in Releases
The Poetry team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Poetry 1.1.6.
This release is a bugfix release.
If you have a previous version of Poetry installed via the official installer, getting Poetry 1.1.6 is as easy as:
$ poetry self update
- Fixed export format for path dependencies. (#3121)
- Fixed errors caused by environment modification when executing some commands. (#3253)
- Fixed handling of wheel files with single-digit versions. (#3338)
- Fixed an error when handling single-digit Python markers. (poetry-core#156)
- Fixed dependency markers not being properly copied when changing the constraint leading to resolution errors. (poetry-core#163)
- Fixed an error where VCS dependencies were always updated. (#3947)
- Fixed an error where the incorrect version of a package was locked when using environment markers. (#3945)