The Poetry team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Poetry 1.1.4.
This release is a bugfix release.
If you have a previous version of Poetry installed via the official installer, getting Poetry 1.1.4 is as easy as:
$ poetry self update
installer.parallelboolean flag (defaults to
true) configuration to enable/disable parallel execution of operations when using the new installer. (#3088)
- When using system environments as an unprivileged user, user site and bin directories are created if they do not already exist. (#3107)
- Fixed editable installation of poetry projects when using system environments. (#3107)
- Fixed locking of nested extra activations. If you were affected by this issue, you will need to regenerate the lock file using
poetry lock --no-update. (#3229)
- Fixed prioritisation of non-default custom package sources. (#3251)
- Fixed detection of installed editable packages when non-poetry managed
.pthfile exists. (#3210)
- Fixed scripts generated by editable builder to use valid import statements. (#3214)
- Fixed recursion error when locked dependencies contain cyclic dependencies. (#3237)
- Fixed propagation of editable flag for VCS dependencies. (#3264)