The Poetry team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Poetry 1.1.1.
This release is a bugfix release.
If you have a previous version of Poetry installed via the official installer, getting Poetry 1.1.1 is as easy as:
$ poetry self update
- Fixed resolution of packages with missing required extras. (#3035)
- Fixed export of
requirements.txtdependencies to include development dependencies. (#3024)
- Fixed incorrect selection of unsupported binary distribution formats when selecting a package artifact to install. (#3058)
- Fixed incorrect use of system executable when building package distributions via
- Fixed errors in
initcommand when specifying
--dependencyin non-interactive mode when a
pyproject.tomlfile already exists. (#3076)
- Fixed incorrect selection of configured source url when a publish repository url configuration with the same name already exists. (#3047)
- Fixed dependency resolution issues when the same package is specified in multiple dependency extras. (#3046)