The Poetry team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Poetry 1.0.6.
This release is a bugfix release with some small changes to make the upgrade to future releases easier.
If you have a previous version of Poetry installed via the official installer, getting Poetry 1.0.6 is as easy as:
$ poetry self update
self updatecommand has been updated in order to handle future releases of Poetry (#2429).
- Fixed an error were a new line was not written when displaying the virtual environment's path with
- Fixed a misleading error message when the
packagesproperty was empty (#2265).
- Fixed shell detection by using environment variables (#2147).
- Fixed the removal of VCS dependencies (#2239).
- Fixed generated wheel ABI tags for Python 3.8 (#2121).
- Fixed a regression when building stub-only packages (#2000).
- Fixed errors when parsing PEP-440 constraints with whitespace (#2347).
- Fixed PEP 508 representation of VCS dependencies (#2349).
- Fixed errors when source distributions were read-only (#1140).
- Fixed dependency resolution errors and inconsistencies with directory, file and VCS dependencies (#2398).
- Fixed custom repositories information not being properly locked (#2484).