The Poetry team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Poetry 1.0.4.
This release is a bugfix release.
If you have a previous version of Poetry installed via the official installer, getting Poetry 1.0.4 is as easy as:
$ poetry self update
- Fixed the PyPI URL used when installing packages (#2099).
- Fixed errors when the author's name contains special characters (#2006).
- Fixed VCS excluded files detection when building wheels (#1947).
- Fixed packages detection when building sdists (#1626).
- Fixed the local
.venvvirtual environment not being displayed in
- Fixed incompatibilities with the most recent versions of
- Fixed Poetry's own vendor dependencies being retrieved when updating dependencies (#1981).
- Fixed encoding of credentials in URLs (#1911).
- Fixed url constraints not being accepted in multi-constraints dependencies (#2035).
- Fixed an error where credentials specified via environment variables were not retrieved (#2061).
- Fixed an error where git dependencies referencing tags were not locked to the corresponding commit (#1948).
- Fixed an error when parsing packages
- Fixed an error when parsing some git URLs (#2018).