The Poetry team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Poetry 1.0.3.
This release is a bugfix release.
If you have a previous version of Poetry installed via the official installer, getting Poetry 1.0.3 is as easy as:
$ poetry self update
- Fixed an error which caused the configuration environment variables (like
POETRY_HTTP_BASIC_XXX_PASSWORD) to not be used (#1909).
- Fixed an error where the
--helpoption was not working (#1910).
- Fixed an error where packages from private indices were not decompressed properly (#1851).
- Fixed an error where the version of some PEP-508-formatted wheel dependencies was not properly retrieved (#1932).
- Fixed internal regexps to avoid potential catastrophic backtracking errors (#1913).
- Fixed performance issues when custom indices were defined in the
- Fixed the
masonry.apiwhich wasn't returning the proper result (#1875).