The Poetry team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Poetry 1.0.1.
This release is a bugfix release.
If you have a previous version of Poetry installed via the official installer, getting Poetry 1.0.1 is as easy as:
$ poetry self update
- Fixed an error in
env usewhere the wrong Python executable was being used to check compatibility (#1736).
- Fixed an error where VCS dependencies were not properly categorized as development dependencies (#1725).
- Fixed an error where some shells would no longer be usable after using the
- Fixed an error where explicitly included files where not included in wheel distributions (#1750).
- Fixed an error where some Git dependencies url were not properly parsed (#1756).
- Fixed an error in the
envcommands on Windows if the path to the executable contained a space (#1774).
- Fixed several errors and UX issues caused by
keyringon some systems (#1788).
- Fixed errors when trying to detect installed packages (#1786).
- Fixed an error when packaging projects where Python packages were not properly detected (#1592).
- Fixed an error where local file dependencies were exported as editable when using the
- Fixed the way environment markers are propagated and evaluated when resolving dependencies (#1829, #1789).
- Fixed an error in the PEP-508 compliant representation of directory and file dependencies (#1796).
- Fixed an error where invalid virtual environments would be silently used. They will not be recreated and a warning will be displayed (#1797).
- Fixed an error where dependencies were not properly detected when reading the
setup.pyfile in some cases (#1764).